Are you having a spring or summer wedding? If yes, you need to make sure you have the perfect look as well as plenty of comfort the day you walk down the aisle as a bride.
What do brides wear under their wedding dresses to stay comfortable and remain stylish during the big wedding day?
Necessary Secrets is here to tell you exactly what you should be wearing under that gorgeous wedding dress on your special day to look absolutely stunning and be comfortable as possible with effective lingerie.
Bridal lingerie will be an important asset on your big wedding day because bridal lingerie is designed to bring your whole bridal ensemble together.
Without quality bridal lingerie underneath your wedding dress, there’s no way to assure you look your best.
Remember, your wedding pictures will be looked at for the rest of your life. As the bride, you want to look your best.
What should you look for in bridal lingerie?
- Bridal lingerie should be sophisticated, highly functional and absolutely irresistible. Remember, you’re going to be the highlight of this ceremony and of course you want to look amazing for your soul mate.
- Know that you can pick just about any color bridal lingerie. You don’t need all white everything. Go to a lingerie retailer like Necessary Secret and try bridal lingerie that’s ivory, cream, rose, peach, blue, champagne or other colors that you absolutely love.
What are great bridal lingerie accessories?
- The Basque (Bustier) to give your bust a lift and shrinks your waist. The lingerie comes with front zippers and the lace adds sexy style to your bridal attire.
- The Strapless bra is every bride’s best friend. We recommend lace strapless bras. You may want to consider a long-line bra, if you prefer lingerie similar to a corset.
- The shapewear slip is a must for brides looking for cool, sexy, and comfortable lingerie.
- Wear comfortable panties – a lingerie specialist at Necessary Secret can guide you to the best selection – from thongs to boy shorts. Panties should not distort the lines of your wedding dress. Paddies panties are recommended for brides with very little behind.
- Don’t forget your garter for the garter toss. We recommend purchasing two garters – one for the catcher and one for you.
- And of course we can’t forget your bridal robe as your hair and makeup are prepared for the day you will never forget.
Necessary Secrets specializes in helping women find the right bra size. Let us navigate you through intimate apparel-comfortable and flattering fit.