It is swimsuit season. When wearing your swimsuit you want to feel confident, look good and be comfortable. Necessary Secrets can help you get that bombshell look no matter your shape or size.
To have a great bathing suit look, you need to have the right size. The right size will prevent your body parts from bulging and your body will look fit if you do not pick a size too big or too small.
It is important to wear the right bathing suit size because you do not want a bathing suit so tight you cannot comfortably bend when necessary nor do you want a bathing suit too loose that your breasts are flopping out or your buttocks looks saggy. Both are fashion no’s.
You can have a bra specialist from Necessary Secrets help you select the perfect bathing suit for your shape and bra size – from a one-piece bathing suit to a two-piece bathing suit.
Here is a rule of thumb for shopping for a bathing suit:
Go for a bathing suit that matches your eye color to bring out the beauty of your face. If your skin is tan, shop for brightly color bathing suits to accentuate your natural beauty. If your skin is fair, neutral colors of brown and black and yellow might flatter your body best.
As for slimming your figure down in your bathing suit, here are some great ideas:
- Keep the lower body area of your bathing suit simple to keep your hips looking slim. Wild patterns and bright colors bring attention to those areas. If you do not want attention to your hips, go for dark and simple bathing suits.
- If you want to bring attention to your upper body area such as your breasts, go for bras/ bathing suit halters that are light colors or have fun/pretty patterns. It’s classy and really brings a summer feel to your bathing suit fashion.
- To make your legs look longer and leaner, purchase high-cut bottoms for your swimsuit to create the perfect illusion.
Here are some great bathing suit ideas:
- Stripe bathing suit bra with black bottoms (two piece swim suit).
- One-piece swimsuit with a floral pattern.
- Underwire top to increase the shape of a small bust. You can also add in ruffles and beading for visual interest.
- For belly control, go for a bathing suit that has a high cut leg or low cut top draws. This will bring more focus to your legs rather than your core.
- If you have a big bust, go for tops with underwire or a top with real bra support. Halter-tops are a no, no.
Take a look at Necessary Secrets’ summer swimwear now and come in for a visit today.
Necessary Secrets specializes in helping women find the right bra size. Let us navigate you through intimate apparel-comfortable and flattering fit.